Sister Jenika Hull will be serving in the Ecuador, Quito North mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Follow her weekly updates here............

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I'm Here

Hey! Oh my goodness I am in Colombia. it was crazy to finally get here. After you left I went through security and they had to check my scriptures to see if they had any chemicals on them that would make them dangerous. Ironic Right? My scriptures..... Also another mom waved at me and asked where i was headed. I told her and it was Hermana Maynez´s mom. She is headed to my same mission and it was such a tender mercy because we sat by each other on both flights. We got to Atlanta and ate then, it took forever to leave to Colombia cause the plane was having troubles. But we made it and so far it is insane, I don't understand anything and I have already eaten new weird fruit. I am also super tired we didn't get here until late.

Well I am here and safe and going to learn a lot. I am excited but still nervous. But I know with heavenly father I will be able to make it. It will be hard but worth it as I make it through these first few days.
Also my next time to email will be a week from Friday. So until then. I Love you All and will pray for you and everyone everyday.

Love,
Hermana Hull

No comments:

Post a Comment