Sister Jenika Hull will be serving in the Ecuador, Quito North mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Follow her weekly updates here............

Monday, September 19, 2016

Well this is it............

Mama,

Well this is it. I can't believe this time has come to write my last letter of the mission. I love my mission, Ecuador Quito Norte. I have grown to love the culture, the food, the people, the geography, the everything about my most beautiful country of Ecuador. The things I have learned here can't be written or explained or anything but through spiritual eyes that someone can understand. I have grown and changed. I have become someone I feel proud of. It does not mean it is the end. I have a long way to go but I feel very blessed to have come to this mission. I have been changed more by the people I think than I helped them to change. In every sector I have left a piece of my heart. I remember saying in my first skypé home that my heart was in Hyde Park and with my family. I can't say that anymore. I am not sure much of it is there any more. I think it has been split into 6 different parts and I am leaving it all here. It hurts. Its hard. I've cried many times this past week and feel that I will continue to cry this week. I am leaving one of my homes. And returning to the other. I feel that I wouldn't have become as much as I am without the mission.
     I know that this is the true church. I know that my Savior Lives. He loves me and I have grown closer to him. I know that I have a loving Heavenly Father. I know he created a perfect plan for me. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I know that Joseph Smith was a true and powerful prophet of god. I know that Thomas S Monson is the true and living prophet today. I know that the Priesthood was restored and it is the literal power that God gives to man to help in the Salvation of his Children. I know that the Obra Misional is the Lords work. I know that it is inspired and that it changes one more than any other thing on this earth. I know that Families are Forever. My family is huge now and I plan on being with each member. I truly know these things are true and I know them to be that way because I lived them and the Lord has blessed me and testified to me through his Spirit. I love this work and love the 19 months that I have been here. They have not been easy. But if it would have been that way it wouldn't have been as fulfilling or fun. Everyday I have seen Gods hand in my life and am sooooo blessed for it.

All in all I Love being a Missionary!

Thanks for all the support you have given to me in this time of my mission. Thanks for all the words of encouragement and love. All the prayers and fasts. Thank you for all that you have done for me. Every single one of you!!!

I love you all. I pray for you all. See you soon!
Love
Hermana Hull :D


No comments:

Post a Comment