Sister Jenika Hull will be serving in the Ecuador, Quito North mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Follow her weekly updates here............

Monday, March 14, 2016

Ibarra....La Ciudad Blanca

Mama,

That sounds like a wonderful week full of food and adventures and wonderfulness going to Seattle and seeing some awesome Ultimate be played. What was the decision for Disneyland??

Okay sounds good with my card. Just keep me updated.

I am feeling a lot better without the parasite. My ankle is good and my knee is my knee but it is all well. We are running in the morning a lot more now and that feels wonderful!!!

I will let you know when I get the package.

Ibarra isn't big city but isn't quite as country as Otavalo but it is so good to have this change. I love it a lot and am learning a lot and just feel so good here. I don't know how long I will be with Heremana Cortez because she is visa waiting so it could come this week or in the next 3 months. The average is about 2 cambios and she is in her second so really I don't know but I expect that it will probably mostly this change.

About school. I don't know what to do yet. I am a little concerned about heading straight back like 3 days after I get home but then i don't know. I thought about going to USU for a semester and then heading to BYU-I, I also have thought about just working and then going to BYU-I, then I also thought about just going to USU and then I thought about applying to BYU Provo and seeing where that takes me. I just really don't know what to do. What do you think would be the best option??

I love Ibarra. It is a great change and I am in a great branch full of great members. We found a lot of new people this past week and are loving the time we have with each of them. I am learning a ton and we are having a great time. Happy news is that I am in an awesome district with Hermana Cardenas and Hermana Israelsen. I know them both from other zones and they are just awesome.
It is a lot hotter here than in Quito. I don't even have to sleep with more than one blanket. It is amazing!!
We set up a table an contacted for like 2 and 1/2 hours this past Saturday. We looked a little like Jehovah Witnesses with all the missionaries there but it was fun.
We are working with some really awesome people. One family is really great. They are refugees from Colombia and are truly changing. They have to get married but ya mismo(right now) because they truly have desires to change. I mean the hermana was smoking like 4 packs a day and now has quit. It is crazy please pray for them. The familia Bermudez.
Also for
Victor
Heidi
Damaris
Janeth
Cynthia
Johnathan
Julis
Gustavo
Marta
Luisa
and just miracles in general. I know if we joint our faith together the miracles will come to us here and you there!!
I love the mission and love the gospel!! I hope you have a great week and know how much I love you!! Keep moving forward with great faith!! I love you tons sorry not a very good letter this week.
Love
Hermana Hull





No comments:

Post a Comment