Sister Jenika Hull will be serving in the Ecuador, Quito North mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Follow her weekly updates here............

Monday, March 7, 2016

The craziness of life is so fun sometimes!!

Mama,
Sounds like another full week of just wonderful things that you are doing. I am a little confused about who moved with Jaden´s help?? But other than that it sounds like a wonderful time that you are having!!!!

I am doing good. My parasite should be gone with some pills that I took over the past week and Hermana Ukle gets here stitches out tomorrow. But I won't be there because changes happened yesterday. It was really hard because tons of people were saying goodbye to me and it was just full of goodbyes. Even though it was a rough sector for me, learning about myself, I really love Carcelen and am so glad for the time I had there. No one said goodbye to Hermana Ukle but they should have because she got changed as well. They closed the sector and now it is combined with the Elders Sector. So that was a huge surprise. Hermana Ukle is done with her training and is now in Zona Imbabura (this is the zone where Karabuela is :D) but she is in sector of Cotama.

Now you may be all wondering where I am in the world....well let me tell you :D

I am now in Ibarra. It is about a half hour north of Otavalo so I saw Otavalo and Karabuela. What  great thing that was. But it is all branches here and so that is super cool and I am super excited to work here. :D My new comp is Hermana Cortez. She is from Quito, Ecuador. This isn't her mission she is visa waiting to go to her real mission in New York in the Hill Cumorah Visitors Center. But since she is here she is in her training and so I am still a trainer. That is cool because I get 4 hours of study still which is a huge blessing!! She is great and is 19 and full of energy and so this should be a great change in all the ways that it has happened.

I just am so grateful for you guys and hope you have a wonderful week. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and he loves us so much. I know this is his work and he is guiding us every step of the way. I know that we are loved by our Father in Heaven and he is truly there for each of us. I know that through the atonement we receive 3 amazing gifts. First forgiveness. I feel this is a huge one that we are able to be able to truly be clean of all our sins so that one day we can enter the kingdom of God. Second Grace. It is the enabling power we receive that we are able to truly become true followers of Christ every day of our lives. We are really blessed to be able to do these things not only in our own power but with his. And Third, the Resurrection. Where we will be able to overcome the physical death just like he did so that we are able to live as a family forever. These 3 gifts are essential and are truly the way to happiness. I know there is so much I have yet to learn of the Atonement of my Savior but I am so glad I have the knowledge that I do. He LIVES!!!

I love you all tons and hope you have a marvelous week!!!
LOVE YOU
Hermana Hull




Zona Ofelia

Crazy smores 

Add caption

FHE with the Cangui family

Erika y Andres Sevilla with ther Baby :D

Shiley Maldonado


No comments:

Post a Comment