Sister Jenika Hull will be serving in the Ecuador, Quito North mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Follow her weekly updates here............

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Well, the week went well!

Mama,

Sorry this is going to be a short one but I hope to make it up in the pics.

I had a good week full of miracles. I got to go to lunch at the house of the mission with my group because the Richardsons wanted us to have one with them, because well we only have one change after they go home. So that was super great.

We found lots of new investigators that are really ready for the Gospel and want to know more. We also found a family. They are great!!

Yaruqui is beautiful.

I know that Christ is my Savior and he loves me!! Keep being firm in the Gospel! It is happiness!!!

Love you tons!!
Hermana Hull









No comments:

Post a Comment