Sister Jenika Hull will be serving in the Ecuador, Quito North mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Follow her weekly updates here............

Monday, June 6, 2016

It is like Otavalo and Ibarra got Married and had a baby named Yaruqui!

Hey mama!!

Sounds like a great week and going to be another crazy one!!! I am excited to hear about the wedding and how everything goes!! IT is tough not being there but I love being here and so well that is super exciting!!!!

Well like the title says this place is super campo and super huge. We are opening the sector and don't know anything. But that is super great. I love it and am excited to get to know it more.

We go to what they call the casita capilla. It is literally a house that has been turned into a capilla(church)!! It is super legit but is super cold all the time. It is super fun and I love it there. Feels like home....haha

The members are a little cold but will come around,. We have to have their help a lot so we can know our sector...literally it is huge. Like probably all the the sectors in central in Ibarra put together. We know nothing but we are getting there and finding new people everyday.

Really it is great here. A lot like Otavalo. I love it and know that there are people prepared to receive this message here.

Hope you got the fotos of the baptism of Thomas. He is like my little hermanito!!

I know that this is the work of the Lord. I know he blesses us!! I know that we can be together forever. I know that the Book of Mormon is true!! I know the priesthood has been restored and can truly bring us power to bless us. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. I know that we are super blessed.

Have a great week!! Love you tons!!!!
Hermana Hull

PS I could use some extra prayers for my health...I am quite sick. We think it may be a urinary or kidney infection. Like I had when I was little. So yeah that would help a ton.

PPS Don't worry mom I have lots of dog stories as well....we will have story time ;D




No comments:

Post a Comment