Sister Jenika Hull will be serving in the Ecuador, Quito North mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Follow her weekly updates here............

Monday, July 18, 2016

I is training!

Mama,
Well this was quite a week for you and i am happy to hear of all the fun things that are going on!!!

Well sorry this is going to be a bit short but i had to do some other things but overall I am doing really well!!

My comp is from Colombia, Cartagena to be exact. She just had her 21st birthday this 15th of July so that was fun. Her name is Hermana Ramirez and super excited to work. I love this time. Training is so hard but so fun!!!!

I am just so happy for the chance I get to share the Gospel. I am so blessed and am excited to keep working and sharing this light. I was thinking just how important is that we live the gospel not just sometimes but all the time.  Because that is when our light grows and we do to and can help others come unto Him even more. Not through word but actions and how we live the simple sweet truths of the gospel!!

Sorry again this is short. But you know obedience is the first law of heaven and I need those blessings!!!!!
LOVE YOU TONS!!!!
Hermana Hull




No comments:

Post a Comment