Sister Jenika Hull will be serving in the Ecuador, Quito North mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Follow her weekly updates here............

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Hermanita Gringita or Hermanita Hulk...you can choose!!

Mama

First
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!!! It is just like the best holiday. I hope you have all enjoyed the fireworks and food and just the feel of the 4th. But also remembered what our country was founded on. Really I know that the founding fathers were inspired by God. I know that the fight was real that Satan literally tried to destroy it but it was overcome by God to set forth a nation that was based on religious freedom so that we can have the restored Gospel today. I know these things. I also have learned even more in this week of the plans of God to bring this to pass. He is truly like mom said in the details of our lives. Read the book of Mormon. It talks about it more than once. I am just so grateful for that and that I am from a country that is not perfect but that has the freedoms it has, so I can live the way I want according to this perfectly organized church. I love America. Oh beautiful for spacious skies...but really!

Now that my patriotic spill is over I am doing really good. I am happy and working hard and just loving life in my other country of Ecuador. Really it has been a good week. I got to meet the Murphys and they are great. I got to teach some awesome lesson. I got to walk like forever up a giant hill to find an investigator named Nielda that is going to progress. Most of all I got to share my Testimony of the restored church of Jesus Christ and his love for each of us and the power of his infinite atonement. Really I don't think that there could be any better way to spend a week than in the service of my Lord and Savior.

Just want to share a scripture that is super powerful....

 11 And thou didst hear me because of mine afflictions and my sincerity; and it is because of thy Son that thou hast been thus merciful unto me, therefore I will cry unto thee in all mine afflictions, for in thee is my joy; for thou hast turned thy judgments away from me, because of thy Son.
Alma 33:11

I really love this scripture because it testifies of Christ and the mercy that we receive from our Father through our Savior. I also loves that it state that they will depend on the Lord in all there afflictions. I know that this is the only way. I know that through him we are blest and can be made whole but we have to trust him. He is the way and the light. IF we put our trust in anyone else it doesn't work. I know he lives. Trust him and see miracles 'aun mas en sus vidas!!!!!'

Les amo mucho!!! Tegan una linda semana!!
Hermana Hull

PS title explanation....those are the two things that people call me here. So I might not respond to anything else. I really like the hermana hulk...it is easier to explain how to say my name!!


LOVE YA!!!

We are going to rule the world with the gospel.

Look at that puppy

Eating Fish

How much farther?

At the church

Hermana Hulk

Celebrating the 4th of July

What's more American than McDonalds?

Happy 4th!


No comments:

Post a Comment