Sister Jenika Hull will be serving in the Ecuador, Quito North mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Follow her weekly updates here............

Monday, January 25, 2016

6 months would have thought....


Hey Mom!!

So this week sounds crazy. I am going to miss Nutty too!! I mean it won't really sink in until I get home but hearing this news has made me cry. She was a crazy one but I love her!! But I know I will be seeing her again!!

That is so good you could see the Stahl's. I was actually thinking about them this past week and trying to figure out how old Emi is. How old is she?? That has got to be rough to be deployed. How long will he be there? I am just happy you guys are there, that you can help babysit them cute kids that are just super special and that I love a ton!!!

Well this week for me was filled with lots of good and craziness. We had changes yesterday......nothing changed. This is the first time I will be with a companion for 12 weeks instead of 6! Kind of crazy to think about. But what is even crazier is that I am still here in Carcelen. Which means by the end of this change I will have been here for 6 months. One third of my mission....as long as I was in Otavalo. I mean that is crazy but it is what the Lord needs and so I am down with it!! It will be fun because I know the people very well. I didn't know what to expect with changes so I got pictures with most the members and stuff so I was prepared, so when I do end up getting changes I will be set! :D

BUT BEST PART OF THE WEEK......DRUM ROLL....... JENIFER IS GETTING BAPTISED THIS SATURDAY!! She passed her entrevista(interview). We weren't sure what was going to happen but she got her answer and was like Hermanas I WANT TO BE BAPTISED!! It was after we taught the Plan of Salvation and you have to have all the lessons before your interview and so we had to do some sweet planning and we got it all done on time. Man I am so excited because she is so ready.

Sorry this is a bit short. Had to do some papers for the mission and send them in.
Love you tons and hope you have a great week!!!
LOVE YOU
Hermana HUll

PS I will explain the pics next week or you can just guess!!











No comments:

Post a Comment