Sister Jenika Hull will be serving in the Ecuador, Quito North mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Follow her weekly updates here............

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Hello and Goodbye in the same breath

Hey Mama

Sorry i didnt write yesterday. We were in Quito at the house of president having a  bbq and we only have a half hour to write today and so here it is short and sweet.

This was a good week. We stayed over in Quito again last thursday for my comp to get her passport. And now she is flying out today. I will be with the hermana leaders and will enjoy being with them for these few days. They are cool.

I know that the Lord loves us and is wartching out for each one of us and cares about how we feel and how we are able to grow. I know the book of mormon is true and is the word of God. I know that i am suppose to be here in ecuador in this sector.  I am being so blessed and love the lord sooo super much that everyday i want to be a bit better to help him out in his work.

Love you all a ton
Love
Hermana Hull

I will add a few pics

I got my package this week :D








No comments:

Post a Comment