Sister Jenika Hull will be serving in the Ecuador, Quito North mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Follow her weekly updates here............

Monday, April 4, 2016

TEMPLE...........IN.............QUITO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mama,

WELL CAN YOU BELIEVE HOW BLESSED THIS LITTLE COUNTRY OF MINE IS BEING? WELL A LOT BECAUSE WE ARE GETTING ANOTHER TEMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN STAND IT AT ALL. I YELLED TOO, WITH ALL YOU AND THOUGHT HOW BLESSED MY BEAUTIFUL ECUADORIAN PEOPLE ARE AND HOW I WILL BE AT THAT DEDICATION IN JUST A FEW SHORT YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay I will stop using capslock but I mean I had to get the excitement out and it was the only way to get it to you because I cant do it any other way. It is just such a huge blessing that we have been praying for....well many have been praying for for a very very long time. We are so blessed to have so many temples in this crazy world. Where we can go and enter into the real life and have the instruction of our Heavenly Father. I am just so blessed to be here at this time. I love the temple and love Ecuador and the 2 together just make it even better!!!

Well sounds like you have had a wonderful week. With lots of little different things to do. That is super great and makes me very happy.

Well another abnormal missionary week has happened yet again. I had to go to Quito (cough cough....where the temple will be built ;P) with my companion this time. She has to go to the US embassy and have her interview to get her visa. She got it!! She will be leaving the 11 of abril(April) and will go to the MTC in Provo and then to her mission in Rochester New York. That was another crazy trip to Quito. And makes our life a little bit more crazy. We have to have her all ready and set, like I am her mom, to go to her mission in another country. We have to make sure she has all her paper work done and have to go back to Quito again to receive her passport with her visa for her flight on the 11th. Craziness. I feel sometimes I get put into crazy situations like this to make me even more grateful for the time that I do have to work with these wonderful people. Not that I don't give thanks for it every single day but that it makes it even more special for me when I do.

The familia Bermudez had a few registros(record) issues to be married this past week. They haven't made it from Colombia yet but soon very soon. Please pray to help us find a way to get everything in order!!

Well as you all know General Conference was this passed weekend. And was better than Christmas. I loved it so much and am so grateful for the time that I have to be able to listen to the prophets, seers, and revelators of our time in this crazy world. Every single word was inspired to help us and allow us to feel the spirit to grow and change. One of my very favorites was by Elder Eyring. It was an answer to a question. How can I show my love for the Savior even more?? To become closer to him. To make the choice not only during the conference but during my whole life that I can become closer to him and choose to move in the direction towards him rather than away. The way to do that is to make the choice and then be confident in following the Holy Ghost and through him you will get closer to him. I also loved the talk from Elder Ballard. I have learned too that it is the best way to overcome problems through talking and counseling together. There is no other way and when we do that we are stronger together than we are apart. The last one I really loved....that I would like to mention because I loved every single one and learned a ton.....was from Elder Holland. The love that He was able to share was masterful. It wasn't just the love but the message that I get points for trying. I am not going to be perfect in this life and will make mistakes but my Heavenly Father loves me infinitely and will never change that. I have been struggling a bit with self doubt for a while here in the mission. That I am not good enough and struggling to grow and change but with that I know that I am able to to do all this through the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I know he lives and loves each of us. I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week. Keep studying the Conference talks they are truly scripture.

LOVE YOU!!
Hermana Hullç

PS I haven't got any of the cards yet or packages but I hope this week because we will get pouch




No comments:

Post a Comment