Sister Jenika Hull will be serving in the Ecuador, Quito North mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Follow her weekly updates here............

Monday, May 9, 2016

Normal week


Mama,

It was so good to talk to you too!! It was just fun to have that time and to be able to talk about life and how great the mission is. You guys are pretty much the same or well Jaden no isn't....well you all have changed but in good ways. I think we are all more spiritually mature. Your talk was great and it loved reading it . It is fun to see how much I have changed and been able to grow over the time I have been in the mission.

I am so thankful you are my mom! Happy Mothers Day!!

So pretty much this week was normal just with a lot of work and going and doing the Lords work. I am so thankful for that. Today for Pday was fun. There is this angel statue that we went to and it was cool but it was raining the whole time and we got soaked. It was a memorable district activity and we became a lot closer because of it. I am so thankful for the chance we get to learn from other missionaries and how we are able to grow and change as we learn and grow closer to the Savior. I mean we are all so different from different places but since we are all missionaries and on the Lords time we are very close even if we wouldn't have been before.

I love the mission a ton!!
I hope you have a great week!!
LOVE YOU
Hermana Hull















No comments:

Post a Comment