Sister Jenika Hull will be serving in the Ecuador, Quito North mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Follow her weekly updates here............

Monday, August 29, 2016

This Week!


Mama
Sorry this is going to be so short. But I hope the pics make up for it today. But the Internet went away and well yea that, just yeah.

I cant believe you aren't primary president any more but this means you are prepared to help me when I am not a missionary any more in learning how to accept a new calling!!

This week was super good. We are seeing tons and tons of miracles. It is hard to think that I would have been home this week but that is okay. I love this work and am thankful for it!!!! It is just a great time to be alive and a missionary.

I know the church is true and the that Lord lives. I know that we are blessed when we are obedient. I am grateful to the Lord for all my life. This is true and I know that as we continue we will be blessed!! Love you and pray for you all!! Have a great week!!!!!

Love you tons!!
Hna Hull

Pics--Farewell to her group!










Hermana Hull and her hijas














No comments:

Post a Comment