Sister Jenika Hull will be serving in the Ecuador, Quito North mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Follow her weekly updates here............

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Well it is going to be a short one!!!

Mama,

First before I forget... is there a topic for my talk??

Well I am going to be 21 tomorrow....can you believe that a whole year has passed since I turned 20 in Karabuela. Wow, what a year and a blessing it has been this past year and how much I have learned and grown and just how blessed I have been to be a missionary during this time of my life and how fast and wonderful this time has gone. I mean there is no better way to spend my time than serving the Lord, in his vineyard, working to save his children and help them receive the blessings of his gospel!! I am so blessed.

This week was really great and just such a fun time. We had to go to Quito 3 days in a row and I mean that is crazy because we are still like 2 hours away. But it was fun and we are becoming closer as comps through it!!

Sorry this is such a short one. I lost track of time trying to read all the birthday emails. but this is my present to you that I would like to give to all that read this for my birthday.
I would like to share my testimony

I know that Jesus Christ lives and loves us. I know that the priesthood is truly Gods power that he has given to worthy men to bless us. I know that the truth was restored through the prophet Joseph Smith. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I know that the Holy Ghost is a real gift that we can have with us at all times. I know that we are sons and daughters of a Heavenly Father and that the family is forever. I know that the temple is Gods house upon the earth. I know these things to be true and share in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Have a wonderful week!!!! I love you all soooooooo much!!!
Love
Hermana Hull


Waiting for the bus.......everyday all day

my salchipapas I made :D

I fry plantain really bad

the cake i made!

the zona. QUITO ESTE DE PASION


last time i will see hna dorta probably....:(


With the flia Rizzo son conversos

Actividad de zona!!!! My birhtday cake was awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment