Sister Jenika Hull will be serving in the Ecuador, Quito North mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Follow her weekly updates here............

Monday, September 14, 2015

What a week, what a week!

MAMA

Wow what a week what a week.

I really loved hearing about your trip. Sounds like you had a good one and that is was fun. I want to go to Time out for Women so bad with you and Jasmine after my mission.  So lets plan and do it okay. I just want to trip with you guys and do things together and just have fun as the girls of the family.

Well I don't remember much from my week because it went by soooo fast. I mean I feel like we just were writing, but you know that is how mission life goes.

Miracle happened yesterday. Roberto who was drunk the night of Tania´s baptism that we visited last week. Well he had a change and he and his wife Lola who hasn't been to church in 17 years both were up and ready to come to church with us yesterday. They came and attended all 3 hours. They are ready to change and now he has a fecha(date) for the 3 of Octubre. It was great. He is great and we are praying our hearts out for him.

Also we found a black family. #iwanttobeblack They are the familia Mina and  I love them so much. They are so willing to listen. The dad is an alcoholic and drinks everyday but wants to change for his family really bad and with the gospel he will. He was baptised when he was 18 and then got told he had aids when he was 20 so he started drinking and stopped coming to church. And hasn't been for all this time 24 years more or less. His wife great and so happy to give us food all the time. And their kids are so ready and prepared I mean one of them started writing verses of the Book of  Mormon in her school notebook because she was like I love this lectura(book).

Some miracles are happening in Karabuela. I love Karabuela with my whole life and soul. The people and the culture are now mine and forever will be.

I am so thankful the opportunity to see the Atonement of Jesus Christ work in the lives of other people but not only them but me. It changes people and it is the way we can be all that the Father wants us to be. Alma 7:11-13. This is my testimony like Alma. This is my favorite scripture. I love and want to help other people feel the power of the Atonement.

I love you and hope you have a wonderful week.
Love you sooo much
Hermana Hull

PS The familia Moreta is trying to get a hold of you on facebook.
PPS
LOVE YOU







No comments:

Post a Comment