Sister Jenika Hull will be serving in the Ecuador, Quito North mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Follow her weekly updates here............

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Well some news....

Well your week sounds great just like it always does. JADEN MADE 'A' TEAM KNEW IT!

Well to get to  the nit and grit of things.

I am not training this change. One of the Hermanas had problems with her visa and so she won't be coming this change and I am not sure if she will. President took me aside and talked to me about it. He told me the Lord wants me to train just that there is some reason that for this change I need to wait. So I get to wait. I am now in a trio with the Hermana Lideres(Sister Leaders). They are super great. Hna Holbrook is from Idaho and is 21 and has 13 months in the mission. Hna Dorta is from New York but her parents are Latinos from Ecuador and Puerto Rico and is 24 and has 7 months in the mission. They are really great and I am excited to work with them. The thing about it is we are working in my sector and theirs and so there is more work for me with me being the only one who knows my sector. But then they get to do divisiones and ammonitas and work with the hermanas a lot. So I get to see the behind the scene work a lot which is cool, just stressful with not being able to work in my sector every day. I also changed my house but will be going back at the end of this change. Crazy week. Also I was companions with Hna Duff for a day and half because she came back to the mission this past week.

Marco is great. He lived in the US for like 20 years. But got into trouble with some things and had two kids and then got sent to prison. But for probation since he is from Ecuador they let hime come back and work here for 10 years and then he can go back to the US. He has changed and truly found God. Just working on him to find the True Church. He is great and has so much potential.

Oh wow that is insane that she(Sister Keeley) served in Quito and has a daughter with my name but that is super cool to. Pretty much the mission is the best here in Ecuador.

Sorry this was so short today. We played ultimate as a district and had to do lots of things so we got to the cyber late so we have to be done by a certain time so that only left me a little less than an hour.

Know I love you all so much and pray for you. Promise to write more next week.
LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH
Hermana Hull

Pic
Maltin con Hermana Duff


No comments:

Post a Comment