Sister Jenika Hull will be serving in the Ecuador, Quito North mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Follow her weekly updates here............

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

A big Change for me.....

Mama

Wow sounds like a wonderful time you have had this past week. I love BOA and am so happy that you were able to have a good time there. I love band!!

My knee is good just getting better with the exercises, so all is good there.

I have had a good pday. I have been with Hermana Yorgason all day. Changes have come and gone and now just waiting for their comps. I am waiting for my comp too. I just won't be getting her until Thursday. You may be wondering why that is..... well let me tell you......

I AM TRAINING! I am getting a hija(daughter) in the mission. I will be her first comp and that is absolutely a huge responsibility that I am super excited and scared for. What I do will affect her whole mission. I am super excited and will get to meet her on Thursday. I am staying with the Hermana Lideres until then in Cotocollao. It will be good just a little daunting.

I am so thankful for the opportunity to be a missionary and to be called by God through a prophet to serve here in Ecuador. It is a huge blessing to be here and to grow and change so much every single week, hour and day. It is the greatest calling in the world and to serve here I am so blessed. Sorry this is so short. But I just didn't get to print before.

I love you all so much. Have a wonderful week!! You are always in my prayers.
Love
Hermana Hull




Training Meeting

Familia Tipanluisa

Halloween with the familia Teran


Hermana Hull and Yorgason

Last day with Hermana Pingree

Exchange Day

No comments:

Post a Comment