Sister Jenika Hull will be serving in the Ecuador, Quito North mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Follow her weekly updates here............

Monday, August 3, 2015

WOW 20

Well I don't have much time this week. Because of some internet trouble so this is going to be a little short, but I am writing so that is the good part.

Well this week was good. We had capacitaciones(training) con Presidente and Hermana Richardson. They are wonderful and I really love the spirit they bring when they come to help us become better missionaries. The assistants also they are great. Then we are working with Roberto. He isn't a member but his wife is a MA(less active). They are great and he accepted a date for baptism. But has a problem with the Word of Wisdom and so we are working with him hard. But I know with the Lord all things are possible. Then we rescued 2 people this week! They were MAs also but they are now active and wonderful I will write more about them next week.

Cambios are this Sunday crazy how fast this 6 weeks has gone by. Guess we will see what happens.

Also can you Believe it. Imma be 20 Years old Sunday. I bought a cake today because there aren't any cakes in Carabuela so I will be eating cake all week. That is soo weird. 20 is my favorite number. Wow this is crazy!!!!!

I know this gospel is the truth!! I know it is the best thing ever and will help everyone who accepts it. I love my mission and can't wait to keep working!!

Sorry it is short today but It doesn't mean I love you less it means I don't have much time but I love you soooooo much
Love with all my heart
Hermana Hull

Pics next week and the girl in the picture last week was Maite, she is the daughter of a member. Loves

(some pictures Hermana Hull didn't know I got from Hermana Richardson)




No comments:

Post a Comment